Sunday, September 12, 2010

Perfectly Imperfect You

Perfectly Imperfect strives to bring out the natural beauty in women today. The belief is that all women (and men too!) are "Perfectly Imperfect" - perfect the way they are, flaws and all. I am a licensed cosmetologist who wants to present professional advice and information on the latest products, looks, and self esteem boosters for today's world. My specialty lies in makeup application for special occasions such as weddings, sweet sixteens, bar and bat mizvahs, homecoming, prom, and other parties, as well as makeup lessons, or just trying a new look for a night on the town. I look forward to hearing your feedback - comments are always appreciated! I can be contacted directly at my business email PerfectlyImperfectbyEssie@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment